- in celebration: I'll put the kettle on
- in sorrow: I'll put the kettle on
- in anticipation: I'll put the kettle on
- in sympathy: I'll put the kettle on
- in dedication: I'll put the kettle on
- just because: I'll put the kettle on
- everyday: the kettle is on
Shouting out to the funny fucker weather man on BBC
“Well we might not have won Eurovision, but we sure beat most of Europe in a game of weather today!”
4 for you BBC weather man, you go BBC weather man!
You may have noticed that I have failed to post much recently, and that’s because it’s a mix of being busy with other non-life things, and the fact it is only one person running this blog.
Now, while some people can handle that, I can’t. I might think about putting someone else on board, but for the moment I’d really appreciated if people sent me submissions or even requests to put up! Please do, I’d honestly appreciate it an amazing amount. <3
Random Mysterious Mod